Spinning off from the Prime Video series The Boys, Gen V expands the universe to the superhero-only college Godolkin University, introducing the next generation of supes to the world. These students will learn how to harness their abilities, but also learn who they are as people and what path they decide to walk with their career: Hero or villain? Prime also released the first look at the new students together surrounding a statue of Homelander with his head having been melted off which can be seen below.
The series cast includes Jaz Sinclair, Chance Perdomo, Lizze Broadway, Shelley Conn, Maddie Phillips, London Thor, Derek Luh, Asa Germann, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sean Patrick Thomas, and Marco Pigossi. Gen V also features guest stars Clancy Brown and Jason Ritter, as well as appearances from Jessie T. Usher, Claudia Doumit, Colby Minifie, and P.J. Byrne, reprising their roles from The Boys.
Let’s take a look at these up-and-comers with official character descriptions from the show.
- Jaz Sinclair as Marie Moreau: An 18-year-old superhero with the ability to control and weaponize her own blood. As an incoming freshman at Vought-run Godolkin University, she is eager to prove she has what it takes to join The Seven but is sidetracked by a mystery she begins to unravel at the school.
- Chance Perdomo as Andre Anderson: A junior at Godolkin University with magnetic powers. He’s Golden Boy’s best friend and the son of the famous superhero, Polarity; Andre has big shoes to fill as he’s set to take over the Polarity name once his dad retires. When Andre realizes that something is afoot at the school, he takes it into his own hands to try and figure out the mystery.
- Lizze Broadway as Emma Meyer: Also known as Little Cricket, Emma has the ability to get super small. Though insecure and naive, which often leaves her in compromising positions, she becomes close friends with her freshman roommate, Marie, and together they navigate the mysterious dangers at Godolkin University.
- Shelley Conn as Indira Shetty: She is the dean of Godolkin University. While she doesn’t have powers, her background in superhero psychology and her peerless ability to analyze what makes supes tick make her indispensable to the school. Her goal is to transform Godolkin University into the most elite college for supes and she takes a special interest in Marie when she arrives on campus.
- Maddie Phillips as Cate Dunlap: A junior at Godolkin University who is good friends with Jordan and Andre. Cate is able to push people to do anything she commands using the touch of her hands, which she uses to her advantage. Powerful and confident, she’s also Luke’s girlfriend, making her one of the most popular supes on campus.
- London Thor and Derek Luh as Jordan Li: A competitive student at Godolkin University who will do anything to get to the top. They have a unique ability to change between male and female forms, through which different powers manifest— the man is dense and indestructible, while the woman is agile and can launch energy blasts. Their distinct sets of powers make them a standout TA at Brink’s School of Crime Fighting.
- Asa Germann as Sam: A troubled supe who is desperately trying to escape his unfortunate circumstances. He’s extremely powerful, with super strength and invulnerability. Despite having a good heart, he’s plagued by his hallucinations, which sometimes make it hard for him to discern between what is–and is not–reality.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger as Luke Riordan: Luke, aka Golden Boy, is a senior at Godolkin University and is in the top rank, having the brightest prospects of joining The Seven. He has the ability to light his entire body on fire.
- Sean Patrick Thomas as Polarity: Andre’s father and largely celebrated Godolkin University alumnus and trustee. Polarity expects his son to follow in his footsteps by taking over the Polarity name when he retires. He believes Andre is destined for The Seven and will stop at nothing to make his dream become reality.
- Clancy Brown as Professor Rich “Brink” Brinkerhoff: A renowned professor of crime fighting at Godolkin University who taught superheroes such as A-Train, Queen Maeve, and The Deep. He is dedicated to finding the top new talent at Godolkin University to join The Seven and believes Golden Boy has what it takes to be next.
- Marco Pigossi as Dr. Edison Cardosa: A gifted doctor with ties to Godolkin University.
Gen V will debut exclusively on Prime Video with three episodes on Friday, September 29, followed by weekly episodes, leading up to the epic season finale on Friday, November 3.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.